Click the images below to see how this style of window opens up…
The architectural appeal of the casement window can be applied in both remodeling and new construction markets. It is easy to operate, strong, energy efficient, quiet, and durable appropriate for any building application–residential, commercial, or anything else. Casement windows are also ideal for creating combinations with PICTURE or FIXED SASH window designs.
Our triple-seal casement style window by Rahau achieves the highest available performance rating for vinyl windows. You can rest assured that you are buying the ultimate in weather tightness, energy efficiency and structural integrity. Simple styling, durable hardware and smooth vinyl components provide years of maintenance-free operation.
- Fusion-welded frame is strong durable and maintenance free.
- Multiple chambers increase strength and energy efficiency.
- Triple weather seals between chambers guard against air and water infiltration.
- Interior glazing presents a seamless sash top the elements.
- Contoured designed sash has a timeless traditional look.
Benefits of a Qualiglass casement window are…
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Multiple locking points surrounding the sash provides extra security and comfort.
- Sash has 3 continuous seals providing effective air and water barrier.
- Sash can accept a variety of insulated glass sizes which can enhance the sound abatement properties of the window.
Of course the other factors when choosing your casement windows are colour, the brick mold and the type of opening hardware.
When it comes to exterior frame and sash color selection, we have 2 series of casement windows providing the following colours. Interior colors include white, wicker or wood-grain look in foil.
- Custom Color (Painted)
Brick mold is the trim around the exterior of the window.
Hardware is required on casement windows enabling you to open them from the inside (see animation above). We provide only the best in hardware manufacturers for all our window products.
Other major considerations when buying windows are…
- Operating Style (click on the commonly preferred styles on the right)
- Energy Efficiency (choosing the best type of glass)
- Code Compliance