Open & Beaded doors come in a variety of glass window sizes. Click on the door of your liking, then click again on the large door image to see more glass options…
Open and Beaded or Flush Glazed refers to how the glass is set into the door slab. The Open and Beaded system offers a cleaner, smoother look than the traditional door glazing system. It will keep the the glass water tight, weather resistant and looking good. The removable stop allows for easy installation if glass replacement ever becomes necessary.
Smooth White doors are pre-pigmented and do not require paint or staining. The Oak Wood-Grain doors are unfinished and requires staining or painting. Do-it-yourself stain kits are available (link) or have your door professionally finished in one of our several standard colours. Want to match a specific colour not found in our standard colours, we can do that too!
- No exposed wood
- No water absorption
- Will Not delaminate, warp, rot or splinter.
- Manufactured for strength and durability
- Vertical support components provided for added security
- Composite outer stile with a steel reinforced full length wood lock block
- No thermal or moisture bowing
High Performance Fiberglass
- Outer skin is made of dent resistant compression-molded fiberglass.
For more details on Fiberglass doors, go HERE.
or come in and…
Or Call… 780-466-3938
for an in-home consultation